Save the Titties*
This modern, white, ceramic planter is part of the Brave Boobies Collection featuring the Titty City design that includes a variety of mastectomy scars. It can be used as a living room, coffee table, side table, work desk or shelf decoration. And is ideal for a cactus, succulent or small plant. It comes with a mid-century modern stand that not only looks amazing, it is also reversible!
This Brave Boobies planter is the perfect way to show your support to your loved one battling breast cancer. It promotes body confidence, post-mastectomy or reconstructive breast surgery and is an ideal gift item for any breast cancer fighter, warrior, survivor or previvor.
Secret Saucer Message: You're Simply the Breast
Big City Titty pot Features:
- Hand painted by first-time mom on high quality ceramic.
- Acaica wooden stand, with a walnut color finish.
- Each pot is unique and painted with love and care.
- The pot has a drainage hole and secret saucer.
- All ceramics are baked so the design is set on the surface.
- Each is sprayed with UV and water resistant sealant.
- 5 inches wide
- 7 inches tall with stand
- For indoor use only.
- Clean the outside gently with warm, soapy water.
- Do not scrub.
Titty City designs vary from pot to pot and some imperfections may be present. Remember, no boob is perfect. Plant is not included. *A portion of the proceeds go directly to foundations that support breast cancer patients and breast cancer research.